How to Route your all emails for a Domain to a Custom Email Account in Cloudflare
Create custom email addresses for your domain and route incoming emails to your preferred mailbox.
Login to your cloudflare account
Go onto Cloudflare Menu => Click “Email”
- add a website (or if you already have one)
- select that particular domain
- add DNS record like : A Record
- mail.yourdomain.com — Server IP Address
- Create a MX record your domain
Now in Cloudflare goto “Apps” => Install Email forwarding App
Configure custom email forwarding in the App.
- Private by design. Cloudeflare don’t store or look into your emails.
- Straightforward and free. Anyone can create addresses for their domain.
- Delivered to your preferred mailbox. Route to the mailbox you use the most, like Gmail or Outlook.