Six reasons to buy
5000mAh Massive Battery | Up to 12GB Dynamic RAM+128GB ROM | 50MP AI Camera | Shiny Champion Design | 17.13cm(6.74″) 90Hz Display | Powerful Octa-core Chipset
Champion of Charge
Enjoy all your favorite entertainment, from gaming to movies to music, with plenty of power left at the end of the day.
Champion of Memory
With up to 6GB RAM built in, and an additional 6GB of dynamic memory available through DRE technology, you get plenty of power for a smooth gaming experience.
Champion of Design
realme’s thinnest phone, even with a massive 5000mAh battery. The 7.49mm thin body combines with a C-angle side design for a phone that sits perfectly in the hand.
Champion of Camera
50MP Mode | Night Mode | New Filters
Champion of Display
6.74″ 90Hz Display | 16.7M Screen Colors | 560nits Peak Brightness
Champion of experiences
Mini Capsule | Powerful Octa-core Chipset | UltraBoom Speaker
1. SUPERVO0C is the oficial charging brand identity of realme. And 5000mAh is the typical value of realme C53 battery capacity. Thedata of charging comes from the realme lab. The actual data may vary due to different test environments, long-term battery usageloss and other factors, and are for reference only.
2. The 12GB dynamic RAM is only available on the 6GB RAM version.
3. The data “7.49mm ultra slim” is provided by realme Lab. Actual thickness may vary slightly.
4. Data regarding the display refresh rate, screen-to-body ratio, brightness, etc. were provided by the realme lab. Data can varybased on the test environment, calculation method, etc. Please refer to the actual product.
5. The Mini Capsule data usage notification and step stats notification require OTA upgrade to support.
6. Product pictures are for reference only, please refer to the actual products. Certain product specifications and descriptions maychange due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data on the page came from realme designed technical parameters, test datafrom the laboratories and supplier test data. ln actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test softwareversion, specific testing environment, and specific version.